Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break 2011

My bff (besides my husband) owns a condo in Destin, FL. Yes, she was my bff before they bought their condo! Anyway, we decided to take off to her condo along with another friend and her two girls. I took Kam with me and Karen has a little boy, so if you are counting that is 3 adults and 4 kids under four. We left last Friday around 4:00. We arrived here about 1:30 a.m. Saturday morning. We got in bed around 2:15 and at 5:30 Kam was throwing up. Ughhh. Thankfully, that was short lived and by mid morning you would not know she was ever sick. Much to our amazement, no one else got sick, especially since we were closed up in car in very close quarters for 10 hours.

When I uploaded my pictures they came out in a different order than I wanted them to and I couldn't figure out how to rearrange them so they are somewhat backwards. Below is Kameron and Isaac after a long day at the beach. Both of them laid down and went to sleep for over 2 hours. Debby and her girls went back to the condo to nap. We are staying at the beach all day. The weather is absolutely gorgeous. The ocean is prettier than I have ever seen it. It is pretty cold, but today we were able to get in some.

This is a picture of Kam just enjoying the sand and sun.

Kameron posing with her shovel, but notice how blue the water is. I have never seen it more perfect. Not a spot of seaweed or June grass. Perfectly ice blue.

More pics of Kam with all the sand toys.
We are having a great time but there are college kids everywhere. They all seem to have spring break 2011 T-shirts on. We decided that with all the kids we have with us that we should get shirts that say Spring but NO Break.

Love to our families and can't wait to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment