Friday, March 11, 2011

WW update

Last night was weigh in again. I was nervous about it since we were in Jackson, MS last weekend visiting Jonathan and eating at some really good restaurants. I tried to be cautious as to what I ordered and it seemed to pay off. I lost 3.6 lbs. this week. This brings my total to 25.2 lbs.

I am leaving for the beach today so it will be 2 weeks before I get to weigh again. In my mind, I am set to do really good on my trip, but I know that with food I am just like an alcoholic and I can fall off the wagon in a matter of minutes. There is something about being on vacation and wanting to eat. I also know that it will be a challenge to exercise since all of the girls going are carrying small children with us.

Until I update from sunny Florida with pictures........................

No comments:

Post a Comment